Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Treat Holders

Happy Halloween everyone.  I thought I would share my one and only Halloween project for this year.  I made these treat holders for my neighborhood trick or treaters and for a few friends. 
I love Reese Peanut Butter cups so I filled my treat holders with them.  Let's be honest here, I ate a bunch of them too....lol  One for me-two for the box, one for me-two for the box.  It was so much fun making these.
This little pumpkin box was a cinch to make.  Thanks for the help from Recollection and Michael's.  I hadn't seen these cute little kits all season.  I went into Michael's last Saturday night and there these were at 60% off so I grabbed the last package and made them up.  The only thing I added was the spider an the "Spooky" stamp.  Everything else came in the kit.
These are miniature milk cartons made with a Sizzix die.  I used Brenda Walton's Decorative Strip Medallions die to decorate them along with some Recollection stickers.  I made 20 of these today-so they make up fast and were super easy.
Here's just a little close up of the Medallion.  I added a Spellbinders Scallop die behind the smaller rosette and some banners at the bottom.  Really fun to make.
This is also a Recollection kit from Michael's  I added the spider web, ribbon bow, bat and stamped image.  I also trimmed the edge of the coffin with a Martha Stewart spider web border.  You can't see it in the picture, but it looks pretty.
This was a quick project that I finished this weekend.   I hope you have enjoyed it.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very fun and special treat "bags" for your neighbors and trick & treat kids.
Of course you had to taste test the peanut butter cups!
warmly,
deb

Donna Ellis said...

These are eerily beautiful and spookily fun, Carol!

Anne Temple said...

What a fabulous treat!! Love these.