Saturday, August 15, 2015

Tea In Paris Eiffel Tower

 Greetings friends and papercrafters.  Here is an other addition to the "Tea In Parish" themed gift I did for a friend.  Oh how I love this die.  I think I will be doing a few Christmas Ornaments with it.  It's a 3D die from Spellbinders.  It was a lot of fun to create with this die.
 The Eiffel Tower was cut on black cardstock, painted with glue, and sprinkled with black stickles dry glitter.....love that stuff.  The flower is Recollections accented with Martha Stewart Frond punch leaves.  The Paris banner is a Cricut cut from Summer in Paris.  I tweaked the cut to get it this way.  Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek.  There's lots more to this collection so be sure to check back.  Until next time, Happy Crafting.  See you soon

No comments: