Sunday, November 9, 2014

CottageCutz Snowman Card

Greetings everyone and welcome to a CottageCutz Creation.  This card was create with the beautiful dies in the Christmas Category.  Your Christmas Card Creations will be a cinch to make using these super cute dies.  These dies work up quick with beautiful results.
For this sweet snowman, I just die cut him on white card stock then used small pieces of black, red, and brown to die cut his accent pieces.  Then I just used a copic marker to color his nose.
The little pine branches were cut from the Elegant Christmas Bell and glued among the Michael's poinsettia I had picked up last year.  I distressed them with some blue ink and glued a few pearls in the center.  Thanks for viewing my creation today.  I appreciate it very much.  Below are the dies I used to create this sweet card.  See you again soon!


2 comments:

Benzi said...

Carol, this is so pretty. I always love a snowman. And, the poinsettias with white pine are just beautiful.

Donna Ellis said...

How gorgeous, Carol! Love the use of ALL the dies, and how pretty your color scheme is! Thanks for the wonderful conversation yesterday - I'm so blessed to enjoy your friendship. xo