Sunday, September 23, 2012

Delicate Aster Vase Card

 Welcome to another edition of Heartfelt Creation's Delicate Aster set.  Isn't this just gorgeous.  This is an image from their Delicate Aster Paper set that I cut to fit this card and dressed up with the Delicate Aster flowers.
 When I was creating this it seemed to me that it was begging for a little bit of whim and whimsy to add the feathers.  It just seems to soften the overall appeal of the image.
Here are the products I used to create this card.  Please be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog for the directions on how to re-create this. 
Other Products: Martha Stewart Vintage Lace Punch Around the Page, Black Card Stock, White Card Stock, Stickles, Smooch Glitz Crystal, Gold Recollection Buttons, Recollection Pearls, Ribbon, Feathers, Adhesive, Foam Pad Adhesive and copic markers in your color choice
 Thank you for stopping by today.  Be sure to stop by the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see all the other fabulous creations by the design team.  Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

viera- scrapbooking a svet papieru said...

Beautiful, very nice.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and flowers Carol.

greetings karin

Love crafts forever said...

So beautiful card Carol. I really like how white cardstock with punches stands out. And love layers of the Flower. Stunning as always.
PS. I did apply for DT. But i can never be good as you are.
Hugs Nataliya

Marisa said...

Stunning flowers and loving the touch of punched border that softly frames them! Great card.

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, you out did your self with this beauty@

Benzi said...

Carol, your asters and the vase are splendid. They look great on the background paper, too. I agree, those feathers really softened things and look great with the ribbon.

Kathy said...

hello I believe this is my first visit - I have enjoyed my visit - I saw your comment on another's blog mentioning you were in Georgia - had to stop by - I am your newest follower,
Kathy

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a beautiful image, colored so beautifully! I love asters, but had to finally give mine up. ('Purple Dome') It kept getting powdery mildew and pests year after year. NOw it's gone!