Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Heartfelt Creations Western Elements Birthday

 Today is Heartfelt Creations Wednesday.  For my card, I am working with the latest release called the Western Elements collection.   These stamps are just wonderful for all your Masculine card needs.  As you can see by this card-you can make an easy peasy card for a guy very easily.
 Let me assure you that this card was really easy to make.  Don't let the layers intimidate you.  You can check out The Heartfelt Creations Blog to get all the measurements for layering this card.  I assure you that you will enjoy putting this together for that special "guy" in your life.

HCPC 3463 - Western Elements PreCut Set
HCPC 3461 - Western Sentiments PreCut Set
HCD 721 Rustic Western Elements Die
Product ID 430940 Spellbinders Labels 10
S4-143 Long Classic Scalloped Rectangle (lrg)
Martha Stewart Laurel Leaf Punch Around the Page
Paper:  Fabscraps-Timeless Travel Stamp & Card Stock (Brown, Green, White)
Other:  Tim Holtz distress tool, Sizzix embossing folder,  Darice 100% Natural Hemp Cord 20lb, stickles, Rangers Distress ink (Brushed Corduroy & Tumble Glass), Copic Markers of your choice for coloring.
Thank you so much for stopping by today to view my card.  I really do appreciate it.  Be sure to check out my other Design Team Sisters for all their beautiful projects they created at The Heartfelt Creations Blog.  See you soon!

11 comments:

Marisa said...

Oooh, Mz. Pamzi will be after this one so she can rope her cowboy LOL! Love the twine, distressed edges and leaf border. Great card.

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful carol.

greetings karin

Lisa aka Raining said...

You continue to come up with such wonderfully creative cards and have used this set to perfection!
Thank you for the blog visit Carol. I will be sharing a tutorial on how to use that cardboard in the next few days. Stay tuned! ;)

craftieodmae said...

another gorgeous creation!!!!

Bedroom kids said...

Hi
i would like to say thank you about this cool post,and this idea very helpful to me,
Thank You

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Very nice guy card and I great use of twine!

Lisa Lynne said...

Wow - just beautiful. Love the use of the punch around the page as a mat layer!

Benzi said...

HAHA ... I just saw Marisa's comment and had a big laugh. May as well send this on to Pamzi.
I must say this really is a great masculine creation. You always do the best job on your cards. Had your cawfee yet? YKWIM No, I wasn't expecting a Southern accent from you...I knew you were not an 'original' Southern Belle.:-)

Cibele Glazer said...

You did a fabulous job coloring! I love the distressing around the edges and perfect choice of papers and colors!!

Sarah said...

Carol, this is such a perfect masculine card! Love all the wonderful details! Hugs

Winnie said...

So pretty. I love your coloring. It is so great and makes the image stand out and look 3 dimensional. I love the background and the distressing of it.