Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Deedee's Digi's Just Chillin'

Happy Thanksgiving Bloggers! This is my last post as the November Guest Designer for Deedee's Digis. Are you busy making your preparation for tomorrow? The festivities are in full swing at my house. I just put my turkey in a brine, baked a pumpkin roll, and a graham cracker crust for my pumpkin chiffon pie....are you drooling yet? lol

Today's card was made with "Just Chillin" which you can find here. Just wanted to show you that you don't have to use this image for Christmas only. I needed a thank-you card for someone very special who helped me put up my Christmas decorations this past weekend. She will get a kick out of this card after seeing all the bears I have for Christmas. I just wanted to express my sincere appreciation as what would have taken me a week to do, only took me two days. We even dusted and washed windows!!


Card Recipe
Pink and Green Gingham paper that has been in my stash forever
Copic markers for coloring the bear
Spellbinders Lotus Die
Martha Stewart Deep Double Loop Punch
Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
Sizzx leaf die
Prima Flower
Stickles

I made the sentiment piece by taking some extra pieces of paper and folding them like a fan and gluing them together. Then I stamped the sentiment and placed it on top. Thanks you so much for having me as the November Guest Designer. I had a great time and appreciated being with you.

Challenges Entered
Double Dutch - Sketch It Christmas Style
Anything Goes - Animals
Artful INKables - Punches and Diecuts
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - Let it Snow plus a digi
Papertake Weekly - Cut It Out
Stamp Something - Something with Thanks

8 comments:

Jolanda said...

Hi Carol I love your creation, it's truly beautiful! Thank you for participating in the Double Dutch Challenge!

Hugs,Jolanda

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous card. Your bear looks so snuggly in her hat & scarf. :) Thanks for joining us this week at Anything Goes..x

Amy Johnson said...

What a cute Xmas card! Love the big embellie behind the image and all the pink! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card and bear carol.

greetings karin

Michelle Pearson said...

Love all the gorgeous detail...and your color scheme on this one! thanks for playing the digital tuesday challenge!!

Marja Sch said...

What a wonderful card. Such gorgeous colours and cute image. It's love to see how you used teh theme cute it out. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Hugs Marja

karen said...

Beautiful card ,love the colours. Thanks so much for joining us at DTC - Karenx

Lynne said...

Beautiful card so bright and colourful, love it. Like the double loop border and those leaves. Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes this week. Love Lynne xx