Thursday, September 2, 2010

MMSC70- Chandelier Goes Spooky!

Greetings Bloggers and welcome to another week of the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Well, I know you have seen "priscillastyles" chandelier image before created by some of the most talented card crafters on the internet, but have you ever seen it spooked out like this...lol Isn't this just too darn cute! I invite you to check out this Chandelier Image here and get cracking on some Halloween cards. This image is so versatile you can use it year round!


Wow, only a few more days before we set sail on the Midnight Madness On the High Seas Cruise. It's sure going to be fun creating projects with friends and meeting in person some of the people I have been chatting with on the phone and internet for the last year!!!

I have been busily preparing kits for the projects we are going to do on the trip. Besides all the activities on the boat and the shore excursions, we are going to be busy!!! I might have to show the girls how to do the Cupid Shuffle and the Mississippi Slide while we are at it at the deck parties..lol




As you can see by this picture that I added some spiders to this "priscillastyles" image. I knew those $1 stamps I get a JoAnn's and Micheal's would come in handy!!! This was from last years $1 collection. It also had the matching long spider. The web corners were from a different set. I also had a swirl leave $1 set that I stamped the background pieces.
I got the chipboard black glitter spider and bat pieces at Micheal's. There was a package of varying sizes and shapes for $99

I added my own rhinestone eyes. The "Boo" sentiment was also at Micheal's for $1. And one last thing, the rhinestones came from the Micheal's $1 bins!!!
Here is the Card and Envelope together! I hope you enjoyed viewing my spooky Halloween Card. I invite you to take a look at some great digi's at the "priscillastyles" Store! Thanks for stopping by.

17 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Carol, this card is delightfully spooky!! Wow, I just love all those great Halloween colors you've used. And what fun to pull out all of your $1 bin finds!! I love this completely. Boo to you, too!!

pam124 said...

Wow, Carol, you really know how to make Priscilla's beautiful chandalier spider-iffic!! Now that I have one of your awesome cards with matching envy, I KNOW how extremely well your cards are made. The photos just don't do justice. Look at all those details Carol. I predict say 7.5 hours to do this? Am I close? Maybe we could have Punchkateer challenge on how many hours it takes to make your cards!! LOL!! BEAUTIFUL, yet CREEPY work Carol - great job!!

Hugs
Da Princess

Connie M. said...

Carol, this is just stunning!! Love how you made this image into a halloween card...very clever! :)

Denise @ kc242 said...

I have to agree Carol, you have really spooked out Priscilla's chandelier. What a fun card! You have added so many wonderful details. Stunning as always! Have fun on the cruise! I will anxiously await seeing all of those fun photos!
Denise

KarinsArtScrap said...

great halloween card carol, this beautiful.
great colors and soo colorful


greetings karin

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love this, Carol! It's really cool, and could definitely be a decoration around the house during the Halloween season.

Hey, have a good time on that cruise!! Bon Voyage and can't wait to hear about it!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, this is the most elegant Halloween card ever! Love everything about this card, Carol! Amazing colors, details and design.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Wonderful Halloween card - colors are perfection! Love it!

Wishing you sunshine tomorrow!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi Carol!
This is the coolest ever! I love that you made this chandelier inteo a spooky Halloween chadelier! Superduper cool!

I hope you are having the best time on the cruise!

Hugs
Gunn

Holly Moore said...

Carol this is a glorious Halloween card. It is beautiful and kooky all at once and so I love it! You really take the sketches and make them WOW!

Hugs and Love!
Holly R. Moore

Holly said...

WOW Carol! Lots and lots to look at. Bright colors and great details. Quite a stunning halloween card.

Holly

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an awesome use of Priscilla's Chandelier!! Such a fun Halloween card!! Love all your details and your colors. So full of eye candy my friend.
hugs,
Chris

Tracy Vinson said...

This is just a stunning card anyway you look at it. I love the stitching and all the little extras that you include in your projects. Would you mind sharing what color and brand of purple ink that is that you have shaded with? I have been looking for this shade for a while now and cannot seem to find one. This one seems perfect. Blessings, Tracy MMDT

Wordbird said...

Carol....a fantasic and fun card! (and envelope!) I knew this image would be great for Halloween and you made it shine! ;D

Valerie said...

Great card!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Wishing you a sunshine week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Lovely Linda said...

Awww Carol - this is gorgeous eerie! I love those apiders and the gorgeous colours you have used - those cobwebs with the Chandelier are perfect - this BFF, is a masterpiece! Love it - thanks for the eye candy! {{{hugs}}}