Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fred She Said Polka Dot Blossoms

FGreetings everyone. Here is a Valentine card that I made using Fred She Said's Polka Dot Blossoms. I just love Tracey's flowers. Check them out here. The flowers are fun to work with and I love to manipulate them to bend and curl to my whimsy.
This card used almost two full sheets of flowers. I only had a couple left over. The hearts are a spellbinders die. I also used a Martha Stewart around the page punch and the lattice border punch to decorate this card. The heart pearls are from Michael's as well as the two size rhinestones in the center of the flower.
This is the inside of my card. The heart punch is from Martha Stewart, the corner treatments are a cuttlebug die cut and more Fred She Said Polka Dot Blossoms. The envelope is made from a kit from Priscillastyles and can be found here. A wonderful way to customize your cards. Hope you like viewing this. If you have time I would love for you to leave a comment to let me know what you think!!! Thanks so much.

P.S. Don't miss the first Fred She Said Challenge this Monday January 25. We have a fun challenge in store for you and wonderful design team submissions for you to view. Hope to see you there!!!

Carol

7 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

This card is lovely. What a fantastic Valentine card. I especially love all of the beautiful flowers. And of course the inside is as pretty as the front on the card! I've got to get that MS lattice punch. Maybe I can go to Michael's tomorrow to see if they have it. It was great talking to you today! And thanks for commenting on my card over on SCS. TTYL

Anonymous said...

WOWZER girl!! This is just totally AMAZING!!! What a gorgeous card!! LOVE IT!! :)

Lovely Linda said...

Oh my giddy aunt Carol - this is amazing - I LOVE the flowers and the way you have 'fully loaded' this card with them - DIVINE!! You cards are always gorgeous inside and out - you are definitely the 'Queen of Detail!' Thanks for sharing!! Love it! {{{hugs}}}

marysanders123 said...

You just keep amazing me with the projects you present! I love each and every one. I am so glad I am a follower. You have used two of the MS punches on my wish list! And now I am overflowing with ideas on how to use them. Thanks for the inspiration and looking forward to more from you.
Mary
marysanders123-amindofherown.blogspot.com

Gloria C said...

I don't know what to say. I am absolutely stunned by this card. How beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Thanks for the comment on SCS on my tag.

Whimcees said...

The person who receives this Valentine will be thrilled! It is gorgeous! I absolutely love these flowers!

Barbara Diane

JoAnn said...

This card is beautiful! I love several cards you have made lately. This is the first time I have seen your blog and I'm trying to see if I have time to get involved with the Fred She said blog hop. I love the extra you put inside the card. It really adds alot. I'm thinking about trying it. This is the first time I have seen your blog and will be my first Fred She said Blog Hop. But I will be back to see your future creations. I am a follower now.