Monday, December 28, 2009

Snowman With Lights and Snowflakes

Greetings to one and all. This is a card that I made for my Mom for Christmas. I thought she needed something fun as she is not doing well right now. She is on steroids and antibiotics and having problems breathing. She has COPD which really knocks her down always in the Winter back in ConnecticutThis is Snowman Lights stamp by Stampdenous. It happens to be one of my favorite snowman stamps. I colored it with pencils. I also happened upon the loopy punch around the page set at Walmart a couple of weeks ago marked down to $5....that to me seems like a steal. This is the first I used it....but I really love it, so it won't be the last. I used lots and lots of glitter on this--all Martha Stewart brand. The snowflake is from spellbinders and the paper is from Debbie Mumm Holiday Stack. A fun card with nice bright colors!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun-filled card! I just love all the colors! Hope your mom is feeling better real soon. Love your holiday decor!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Your last 3 postings are fantastic as usual! Beautiful! I can't wait to see your Valentines! :<)

Wishing you everything good in the new year!

Barbara Diane

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Carol - you are one amazing lady and I would just like to know - HOW BIG IS YOUR HOME!?!? You have filled it with such love and warmth, which is obvious to the eye - the same with your cards! I am sure your MUM loved this card Carol - it is adorable with all of that sparkle and great colours! It is always a pleasure to visit with you my friend - and you can be assured I will be back to check your MMSC card - looking forward to it! Thanks for sharing! God bless you! {{{hugs}}}

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE! Super CUTE! I love snowman, I adore your card and your decorations. BEautiful work. Hugs!

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol, this is the cutest card! I know it had to make your mom feel much better. I'm sorry to hear that she's not doing any better than when we spoke last. I love your mauve Boyd's bears too. They would go great in my house too!!!

atelierlemlem said...

Hi Carol! My name is mama Lieveheersbeestje from the Netherlands and I somehow found your blog... I love all the cards that you make, they are realy lovely!!! Also, the Christmas decorations in your home look very warm and cozy. I will look at your blog more often, have a nice new year and greetings from mama lieveheersbeestje.