Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas with Fred She Said Flower

Splitcoast Stampers had Virtual Stamp night this weekend. The theme for the Virtual Stamp night has centered around a Masquerade ball. When I think about this theme, I reflect upon the fashions worn for a Masquerade ball and the beautiful gowns and jewelry. So I created this with that in mind.

The challenge was to create a card other than a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2". My card is 6 x 6. I used the beautiful Red Chrismas Flower digi from Fred She Said along with this beautiful paper pricking pattern from Fred She Said. I just love Tracey's digi images. They are so easy to work with and just delightful to add bling too!!!Here you can see I have three layers on the Christmas flower. I used gold glass beads for the center and stickled around all the edges. Gold stickles were used around the pin pricking.
This is a look at the inside of the card. I used a whole sheet of the Christmas flower to do this card. You see the one on the top left has two layers and the bottom right is one layer. I distress inked in gold. The lace is the new Martha Stewart punch.
I hope you have enjoyed viewing my card today and have found some inspiration for your own Holiday Card Crafting. This is a quick and easy project and one I know you will enjoy. Thanks for stopping by. If you have the time, please let me know what you think. Your comments mean so much to me and really make my day.

Carol

9 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Anther wonderful and beautiful Carol creation! We've got to figure out how to get a line of stamps & digis!!! TFS this beautiful card. I love every element on it!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER Carol, absolutely stunning girl!! LOVE all the details in this!!

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous flower, stunning background and yummy ribbon make this card truly stand out!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

What a wonderful card, what wonderful creations that are coming out of your house, so many details on your cards, you have been very busy.

Carol L said...

Oh my, what a beautiful card!! I love all the fabulous details, but quick and easy? Maybe for you!! This looks like it took hours to create!! Gorgeous work Carol :)

Whimcees said...

Anothe beautiful card! You are so talented!

Barbara Diane

Kym Weber said...

Wow! Another fabulous Christmas card! You sure rock these poinsettia cards! Absolutely gorgeous!

Grace said...

Oh my Carol... this is beautiful! Love the piercing!!! Doesn't look quick and easy but sure is pretty!

I need to get a message to you... can't find an email me link so can you please email me from my blog so I can email you the message? Thank you!!!

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

Another stunner, Carol! Love it. The inside looks as awesome as the front!

Hugs, Tracey