Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kissed Pumpkins

Hi everybody. Last night we had a VSN mini over at Splitcoast Stampers. Don't fret if you think you missed it. You can check out the challenges right here! I had a blast trying out new techniques. So stop on by and give these challenges a whorl. I'll be stopping by to see what you made and leaving you a comment.

This card was made for the Good Luck Kiss Challenge. This is the link to the actual directions for the Kissing technique. You are not going to believe this, but my pumpkin stamp that I used here comes out of the $1bin at Michael's. I don't have many solid stamp images...but I did remember I purchased this. Not only that, but, I went to my $1 bin clear stamp images and found this little cute flower to kiss the pumpkin with.

I randomly stamped my background paper and kissed the pumpkins with the flower with Versa Magic Dew Drop ink in Pumpkin Spice and Hint of Pesto. I love this ink set for the fall. Such rich warm colors. The center image was stamped three times and layered for dimension. The Lattice Spellbinders Shapeability Pendant is my focal point.

I corner punched my paper, added gold brads, ribbon, sentiment....also from Michael's $1 bin, and added some tickles on my pumpkins. I'm pleased with how this turned out.

Hope you enjoyed looking at this creation. Don't walk past that $1 bin at Michael's without giving it a look. You never know what you will find to send your creative juices flowing!! Have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by and if you like this, please let me know. I cherish you comments!

Carol

2 comments:

Michelle's Daydreams said...

This is so pretty Carol. It's so much fun when you find those perfectly fitting stamps in the $1 bin too! :) Hugs! Michelle

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol, this is lovely. Great stamps! TFS