Friday, September 18, 2009

Fred She Said-Fall Flower and Pin Pricking

This is from a new release over at Fred She Said called Fall flowers. I can't believe how incredibly beautiful these flowers are. I adore Sunflowers, so I had to do that one first. This is my first attempt at a pin pricking paper pattern as well and I love how it looks....so delicate. I inked up the edges of the green frame. There are beads glued to the center of the Sunflower and I used stickles to make it shine. The corner treatments are a die cut from Cuddlebug. I found the rhinestones recently in the Michael's dollar bin. The paper is from the Indian Summer Fall stack. I would appreciate it if you let me know what you think. I can't wait to do more flowers....plus....psssst....I got some new toys today I am dying to use. See you all again soon!!!

Thanks,
Carol

2 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol--I LOVE the pin pricking!!! And the Fred She Said sunflower is terrific. But I especially like the corner treatments. Your choice of color and DSP are wonderful too!! I really like this card. TFS!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

thank you for entering my blog candy.
your card is wonderful
have a great weekend
claudia