Saturday, August 1, 2009

What's Cooking?


What's cooking at your neck of the woods? I think I am going to a baseball game tonight if we don't get our daily dose of horrendous thunder showers. Today's card was for the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. Our inspiration was to be taken from the aprons at Heavenly Hostess. You just have to click on that link and see the gorgeous aprons over there. The cocktail aprons are pretty enough to wear to a party!!!

I drew out these aprons and little pockets that I placed on pop dots. All the cooking implements were cut from a card someone sent me years ago that I just loved and knew I would use for a project...well today was the day! I put those on pop dots as well. This was a fairly simple card but it took me forever to get my aprons right. I did faux stitching around them and the pockets. The lace is made with a Martha Stewart border punch and I stickled all the little food and utensils for some bling. Hope you enjoyed looking at this. Come on over to SCS and play in this challenge. Thanks for stopping by.

Carol

1 comment:

Cora said...

Carol this is so creative. I love all the aprons. I also love your link to my site. Thank you.