Saturday, August 15, 2009

VSN Challenge Soup-Hydrangea

Good morning!!! Have you wondered where I have been? Well, I will admit to working very hard on my Guest Design spot over at Cora's Digital Two for Tueday's. So being the excited person that I am about my very first opportunity as a Guest Designer, I went all out for this one. Please stayed tuned for Tuesday to see what is in store. I am thrilled to have been able to work with Cora for this and I can't thank her enough for having me. Make sure to drop on by this week, she has an excellent image for you to play with.

Today's card is from last nights Virtual Stamp Night at Split Coast Stampers. They are just so much fun, I have to join in. I like having challenges sprung on you and the time limit. I think it is the surprise element and the concept of having to wing it under pressure that is so much fun to me. I just love it.

Our challenge was to make Orchid Soup-which was a flower with a circle for our "bowl". I picked this image from Rubber Stampede and some nesties to come up with this design. I used my EK Success border punch, rhinestones, ribbon, stickles, JoAnn's Essentials book plate, and my computer for the sentiment. This was just a blast. Don't forget it starts back up today at noon time for the kiddies and runs until 10 p.m. Hope to see you there!

No comments: