Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Project Tuesday Treat Boxes

Today's project was something I saw on Project Tuesday. I needed a little something more for the gifts I am giving at the ladies birthday luncheon tomorrow for my craft club. We have two celebrating a birthday in August. Above you see these boxes I made with the directions found here on Project Tuesday. I kind of tweeked my boxes to match the projects that I already had made so that they would match my projects that I already had done. Tomorrow I intend to fill these with candy and put them in their gift bag. I did put acrylic windows in my boxes. The pink gift box matches a set I posted on my blog here last Tuesday for Digital Two for Tuesday. That little girl is a free vintage digital design.
This is a picture of one of the gift sets I am giving one of the ladies. It is a 3 x 3 box of gift cards, a tea bag holder, a candy holder box, the gift bag and a tag. I have a feeling they may be wanting me to teach a class after seeing this....what do you think? lol

Hope every one is having a "Terrific Tuesday"!! I'll be back with another project again soon.

Carol

6 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

You will definitely be teaching some classes!! I love these! They are absolutely beautiful. Patty

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW Carol your cards & projects are BEAUTIFUL! I bet it took you a while to create these fantastic goodies! Your design is beautiful, great job!!


Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Mandy said...

Carol, your treat boxes are fab...and they match so well with your other projects. Glad you enjoyed the challenge this week.

Mandy

Mrs B said...

Carol, your gifts are just beautiful! I'm sure your friends will want you to teach a class on making this wonderful gift set!
Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday!
CindyB

Yvonne said...

Such beautiful work on these boxes ( and other items) the papers are just perfect.

Ruth said...

These are really beautiful,and will be treasured,Ruth x