Monday, August 24, 2009

Painted Grid Technique Card

This card is a result of the "Technique Lovers" challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. It is something called painted grid. You can find the directions for how to do this here. I used drywall tape and gold acrylic paint on all my papers that you see here. It gets nice and messy doing this and I thought I was back in kindergarten. I just used lots of wax paper for a nice easy clean up. I love the design it puts on your paper. So pretty. Hope you will give it a try.

Stamp- Inkadinkado
Ink- Memento brown Versa Mark
Paper- Pocket full of Posies
Accessories- Nesties labels, black embossing powder, gold brads, ribbon, stickles, brayer, gold acrylic paint.

Thanks for looking and as always, I cherish each and every one of your comments!

Carol

1 comment:

Winnie and Patty said...

This is such a cool technique. I hadn't seen it before! And I love the stamp! You did an amazing job at coloring! TFS