Saturday, August 8, 2009

Debbie Mumm Halloween

This card used one of the pages from Debbie Mumm's Harvest Holiday stacks. These Halloween images are glittered. Debbie's papers are gorgeous this year. I used a black shiny paper from AC Specialty Papers cut with a square scalloped nestie for the square behind the image. Stuck on some orange rhinestones that I picked up from Michael's in their Halloween crafting section. The web was done with a Martha Stewart border punch. This card was so fast and easy to make. I hope you enjoyed viewing it today and will make one yourself! Thanks.

5 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Oh Carol--I now know why you don't want to cover up the squares for the challenge!!!! This card is so adorable! Where on earth did you find Debbie Mumm papers?????? I've GOT to have some! Thanks for sharing this adorable card. TTYS--Patty

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

carol, even my son thinks this is SOOO PRETTY! I think it's gorgeous! You create some beautiful masterpieces and it's always such a pleasure seeing what you come up with next!
Keep up these beautiful creations!
Hugs,
Charlotte

Micki said...

I am so glad I found your blog. I love this!

LeAnne said...

Mmmm, I saw these online somewhere and these were verrrrry tempting! Love what you've done with them!
LeAnne

stephanne said...

I am loving these fall and Halloween creations you've made, I am trying to get into gear myself, but am having some sort of blockage, don't know why... That's okay, I will just come by and see your creations instead, GORGEOUS!!!
Stephanne