Wednesday, July 29, 2009

98 cent stamp from Michael's

Today I did this card for the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge for two reasons. #1) I have wanted this stamp for about a year and always get outbid on ebay for it. I just had to have it because it has a bear on it of course!!! I found it last Saturday night at Michael's for 98 cents. You would have thought I won the lottery. #2) This card is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 and may be the only card I ever will send that might just cost me 44 cents to mail instead of the 1.50 to 2.00 I normally spend on most!!! We shall see???

Any way this was a pretty simple card. I just watercolored the image and cut the paper. I used a cuddlebug swirl embossing folder on the brown background and tied the bow. Attached image with some gold brads.

Thanks for stopping by today. I will have more of my 98 cent finds soon. I couldn't believe it. I go to Michael's every week and never saw these stamps there before. My advice is to go check your Michael's soon!!!

1 comment:

Winnie and Patty said...

I can't believe you found the stamp for a dollor!!!! You go girl! This is wonderful. And the stamp is very cute! TFS--Patty